|Title:||Associate - Production|
Pay starts at $12.00 per hour. Day Shift (6:00 AM - 2:30 PM) and Swing Shift (2:30 PM - 1:00 AM) positions may be available. Swing shift positions include an additional shift differential pay.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Build product according to Work Instruction and Bill of Material
- Accurately complete Traveler and all other associated documentation for each product
- Perform initial review for quality
- Move product to the appropriate next stage of production
- Follow all Quality Control procedures
- Regular attendance
- Abide by all safety and security rules set by the company and regulatory agencies
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum six months of manufacturing experience desirable.
- Reading and comprehension skills required.
- Mathematical skills needed to count products.
- Good eye to hand coordination is required.
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks with speed and accuracy.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to follow instructions, work well independently and in a team, and be detail oriented.
- The right individual will demonstrate accountability, dependability, and excellent teamwork skills.
Nissha Medical Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, Nissha Medical Technologies will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please call Human Resources at (208) 263-5071.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: