Pay starts at $13.00 per hour. Day shift (6:00 AM – 2:30 PM) and swing shift (2:30 PM - 1:00 AM) may be available.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Set up machine according to the instruction sheet and Bill of Material for the specific product
- Maintain machines according to required amounts for each order
- Reload materials as necessary
- Check registration to ensure conformity
- Accurately complete traveler and all other associated documentation for each product
- Ensure product quality and maintain low scrap rates
- Verify accuracy of pouch against written specifications
- Follow all Quality Control procedures
- Move product to the appropriate next stage of production
- Work with Engineering to accomplish spacing on machine layout
- Responsible for machine cleanliness and maintenance
- Responsible for minor repairs
- Regular attendance
- Abide by all safety and security rules set by the company and regulatory agencies
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum one year of experience operating and maintaining manufacturing machines is strongly preferred
- Strong mechanical aptitude required
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs alone and 100 lbs with assistance
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Experience reading and understanding regulations, standards, drawings and procedures
- Mathematical skills needed to measure and count products
- Good eye to hand coordination required
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks and troubleshoot problems
- Good teamwork skills to work with co-workers and other departments
- Ability to follow instructions, detail oriented and accurate.
- The right individual will demonstrate accountability and dependability.
Nissha Medical Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer; and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, NMT will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please call Human Resources at (208) 263-5071.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: