Essential Job Functions include
- Constant use of discretion, confidentiality, and sensitivity in performing the duties of the position. Responsible for initiating and responding to questions and requests from outside contacts.
- Type all written and dictated correspondence as requested by CEO, CFO, Vice President of Operations, Vice President of New Business Development and Directors of Sales & Marketing for various product lines. Copy and distribute all other correspondence as required.
- Open, sort, prioritize and distribute incoming mail, including composing responses. Correspondence may include extremely confidential and highly sensitive materials. Provide assistance whenever possible during absence of manager(s).
- Initiate and handle routine matters and files including follow-up file and correspondence for President.
- Provide telephone coverage at all times for department. Be sensitive to the impact and image projected to people inside and outside of the company.
- Coordinate meetings, arrange travel plans and maintain monthly calendar for President & CEO
- Responsible for and manage Company Travel Program. Coordinate travel authorization for company travel. Track travel costs.
- Expense Report Program Administrator. Process company employees' expense reports, update & forward account as needed.
- Responsible for completing W9 requests and forwarding any tax requests to proper personnel.
- Responsible for completion of Casino Applications. Organize, locate and forward requested information and required fees to appropriate facility. Follow up on result of application. Create and organize casino files.
- Coordinate travel (air/hotel/ground transportation) of sales/marketing candidates, schedule interviews, coordinate reimbursement of candidates' expenses. Assist in organizing annual sales & marketing meeting including travel, meals, and recreation. Plan and organize training meetings for various sales/marketing/customer service departments.
- Responsible for general office supply order for Executive Office, Customer Service, Finance, IT, HR, and Sales & Marketing. Also responsible for ordering company's computer printers and fax machines toner supplies.
- Prepare routine reports and responses to inquiries; operate facsimile machine, duplicating, and other miscellaneous duties to keep the departments running smoothly.
- Maintain a level of personal integrity, appearance and behavior toward others which is a positive influence and establishes high standards for individuals throughout the organization.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills: articulate, professional in appearance and work habits
- Ability to work independently; to grasp instructions quickly and thoroughly; to manage priorities of managers of different disciplines; and to know when to seek help. Well organized and able to work under deadline pressure and disruptive conditions
- Ability to represent Nissha and Senior Executives with tact and maturity when interacting with people of all levels both within and outside the Company
- Ability to relate to executive office environment and people
- Experience planning meetings and making travel arrangements in a cost-effective manner
- Flexibility to handle various assignments
- Flexibility to work with other executives and their attendant variations in work styles
- Typing 65-70 wpm. To include word processing, transcribing and copy machines; calculator, general office and secretarial procedures. High proficiency in transcribing and typing with minimal error is required. Attention to detail is extremely important. Knowledge of various computer programs i.e. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access), Outlook, and the Internet