|Title:||Injection Mold Technician 1st Shift|
Nissha Medical Technologies (previously Graphic Controls) is a growing Buffalo based Company specializing in printed products for the gaming, medical, and recording supply markets. A global leader in these areas, Nissha is expanding into new markets and is looking for qualified candidates to grow with the Company. An entry level position allows you start with a Company with many growth and promotion opportunities, while providing job stability with an average length of service of over 15 years.
Nissha is seeking an Injection Mold Technician for the 1st shift (M-F, 7:00 AM-3:30 PM)
Responsible for the setup, tool installation, start up, operation, and shut down of injection molding equipment in order to meet production needs.
- Set up and operate injection mold equipment, adjusting cycle times and settings in order to meet production orders in accordance with standard operating procedures and processes
- Record and maintain documentation in accordance with established procedures, directives, and regulations (FDA)
- Weigh materials and other specified ingredients per specifications or instructions and Load materials in hopper on molding machines as needed
- Maintain cleanliness of working area, as well as equipment, and perform machine maintenance tasks as needed
- Degate, deburr, and/or deflash molded parts within the molded cycle
- Perform material and machine changeovers as needed
- Troubleshoot equipment or process malfunctions, making any necessary adjustments in order to obtain desired operating results. Consult with the maintenance department when needed
- Provide direction and training to the Mold Tech Helpers in the setup and operation of injection mold equipment as well as other related tasks
- Remove molded parts from machines assuring standard cycle is met and all parts are cleared from tooling after each cycle
- Inspect finished product for any imperfections or irregularities making adjustments as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- GED or High School diploma
- 2 or 4 year technical degree preferred
- Minimum 4 years of injection molding or similar experience preferred
- Knowledge of FDA requirements
- Ability to troubleshoot and react quickly to operating issues
- Knowledge of molding materials and technologies
- Experience with silicone preferred
Great benefits offered including medical, dental, 401K, education assistance, and more!
Graphic Controls, a Nissha Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Graphic Controls considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, Graphic Controls will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please call Graphic Controls at (716) 849-6360