|Title:||Senior Financial Analyst|
The Job at a Glance:
1. Manage and compile monthly management reporting and presentation package for corporate business review meetings. Streamline process dealing with cross-functional inputs.
2. Responsible for leading and developing overall corporate wide short term and long-term financial plans.
3. Responsible for coordinating and developing corporate wide monthly forecast and implementing process improvements.
4. Enhance development and accuracy of standard cost system, including, establishing policies and consistency across all Plants. Manage activity across plant footprint.
5. Recommend and implement methods and controls for industrial reporting, variance analysis, and modeling.
6. Establish product and customer corporate profitability reporting and variance analysis system.
7. Provide financial analysis and support for high level projects such as, M&A, Plant rationalization, and Product Line rationalization. Work closely with senior management on project due diligence, execution and integration.
8. Involvement in cross-functional projects to identify, recommend, and implement profit improvement opportunities.
• BA/BS in Accounting or Finance required; MBA, CMA or equivalent is preferred
• 5 - 7+ years relevant and progressive work experience
• Prior experience working in a Manufacturing & Corporate environment preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams (vertically and horizontally) within the organization
• Strong Financial Modeling, Budgeting, & Forecasting
• Strong communication skills
• MS Office; excellent skills in Microsoft Excel; ERP systems experience; BI systems and financial reporting systems preferred. Oracle ERP and Hyperion (FCCS) are a plus
Nissha Medical Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer; and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, NMT will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: