|Title:||Quality Control Technician|
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Perform Incoming Inspections: take measurements, perform tests & record data.
- Perform document reviews using current GDP.
- Draft Non-Conformances and CAPA
- Perform tests and inspections on product as required.
- Perform First Part Checks, In-Process Inspections, and ensure adherence to cGMP, FDA 21 CFR 820 and ISO 13485 standards.
- Maintain cleanliness of QC Lab/Testing area.
- Perform cleanliness inspection.
- Conduct quality-related training in a timely manner.
- Regular attendance.
- Abide by all safety and security rules set forth by the company and regulatory agencies.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year of experience in a production environment preferred
- Previous Quality Control experience desired
- Must be able to demonstrate understanding of cGMP and the importance of adherence to government and ISO requirements
- Computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and IMSXpress.
- Must have strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to take accurate measurements and record data correctly
- Must be comfortable operating tools and equipment
- Knowledge of Nissha Medical Technologies production processes and how all the products are used in production
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills are a must.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate accountability, dependability, good attendance, professionalism, and excellent teamwork skills.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: