- Develop documentation such as drawings, engineering specifications, validation protocols and manufacturing work instructions.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair all production equipment including electrode machines, rotary converting equipment, packaging machines, sealers, lasers, die stations, fill stations welders and distillation unit.
- Conduct preventative maintenance on equipment and document accordingly within approved systems.
- Create CAD drawings
- Assist in the machine shop helping prep material and/or running the CNC, manual mills, and lathe.
- Design tooling and dies; review drawings, inspect new and re-sharpened dies.
- Produce 3D design concepts and simulations to prove designs or processes are cost effective.
- Research new materials, designs, and manufacturing processes.
- Collect and analyze data from testing on product, machines, and prototypes
- Assist Program Management Team with engineering requirements and deliverables for project completion.
- Write and execute validation activities in accordance with current SOP’s and regulatory requirements.
- Aid in the development of plans and protocols for evaluation of systems, process designs, equipment and components
- Assist project management with scheduling, costing, and design proposals for new products, machines, and processes.
- Regular attendance.
- Abide by all safety and security rules set forth by the company and regulatory agencies.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- AS degree in General Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Biomedical Engineering preferred
- Equivalent work experience in machining, machine maintenance, or mechanical background may substitute for degree.
- Minimum one year of related experience strongly preferred
- Sound knowledge of CAD software required (SolidWorks preferred)
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and methods
- Strong mechanical aptitude required
- Machine shop experience preferred
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong safety-focus and attention to detail
- Strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must, with the ability to work as a team leader or a team member
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure to meet aggressive deadlines and changing needs
- The right individual will be reliable, self-directed, and demonstrate strong initiative, accountability, and dependability.
Great benefits offered including medical, dental, 401K, education assistance, and more!
Nissha Medical Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status. In addition, Nissha Medical Technologies will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. If you require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at (208) 263-5071.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: