|Title:||Inventory & Purchasing Clerk - INTERNAL|
Nissha Medical Technologies is currently seeking an Inventory & Purchasing Clerk to provide to support in the areas of Supply Chain and Inventory Control in our Sandpoint, Idaho facility. Responsibilities include monitoring current inventory on hand, work order kitting process, scrap transactions in ERP, reconciling inventory discrepancies, and providing purchasing support as needed.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Monitor and maintain current inventory levels; kitting materials for production work orders
- Reconcile inventory after completion of production work orders and enters scrap transaction
- Physical count of inventory, and reconcile actual stock count
- Process purchase orders as required; track orders and investigate problems.
- Receive, unpack, and deliver goods; re-stock items as necessary; label shelves.
- Process and document returns as required following established procedures.
- Perform routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting team members.
- Cross train in shipping and receiving responsibilities to cover as needed
- Operate forklift as needed
- Regular attendance
- Abide by all safety and security rules set forth by the company and regulatory agencies
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- One year of Supply Chain or Manufacturing experience is required
- Must be willing to obtain forklift certification
- Ability to lift and move up to 70 pounds with assistance
- Basic to intermediate computer skills required with database management experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of Sage 100 ERP desired
- Mathematical skills needed to measure and count products
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control
- The right individual will demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills, be detail oriented and accurate, and demonstrate teamwork, accountability, and dependability
Nissha Medical Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, Nissha Medical Technologies will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance completing the online application process, please call Human Resources at (208) 263-5071.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: