|Title:||Information Technology Helpdesk Technician|
This position is responsible for providing hardware and software support for all local users while providing local support for the company infrastructure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned):
• Help Desk – receive help desk requests, prioritize, and resolve all open items
• New Equipment – setup/test hardware, install/test software, customize/configure to departmental needs, and provide basic instructions for use
• Existing Equipment – troubleshoot/fix problems, perform upgrades, and assist users and other IT staff as needed
• Provide hardware/software support and maintenance on servers, computers, mobile phones, company telephone system and related equipment
• User account management – create/maintain all local user accounts/email/related settings
• Local data retention and disaster recovery management
• Maintain/Organize/Document inventory of equipment and software
• Research and recommend the following:
o New technologies for implementation
o Required software and hardware purchases for increasing productivity
o Training and education for self- development
o Time estimates and scheduling of projects
• Coordinate with the following:
o IT staff at Nissha Medical Technologies– coordinate as necessary all activities relating to hardware, software, and networking with appropriate internal IT personnel
o Employees – Local IT Liaison to handle all ad hoc requests
o Equipment/Software vendors – Local IT liaison for customer service/sales on purchases, technical support when troubleshooting, service centers for repairs
• Regular attendance
• Abide by all safety and security rules set forth by the company and regulatory agencies
Qualifications & Experience
• 4 years’ experience providing hardware/software maintenance on Servers, PC's, telephones, and related equipment
• Extensive experience in Windows 10 and newer operating systems and Office 365 productivity software
• Working knowledge of Windows Server, and Active Directory management
• Excellent PC hardware and software problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Good project management and leadership skills
• Possess mechanical aptitude
• Average mathematical and reading comprehension ability
• 2 year Information Systems Degree (or equivalent experience)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Ability to establish effective working relationships with vendors and internal staff.
• Flexibility in responding to changing company requests.
• Highly self-motivated with the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and priorities
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to set and change priorities according to business need.
• Initiative, self- starter and ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Discretion with ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Excellent communication skills with ability to adjust communication style in accordance with audience’s understanding of the problem.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to determine the source and cause of a problem and implement effective solutions.
Nissha Medical Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer; and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, NMT will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: