Essential Responsibilities include:
1. Designs, develops and coordinates the testing procedures required in the evaluation and/or inspection of manufacturing processes required to meet customer specifications.
2. Designs and develops innovative process improvements.
3. Works with Manufacturing and Purchasing in the investigation/selection and procurement of new materials and tools required to improve product quality and reduce product cost.
4. Conducts and directs vendor quality surveys.
5. Provides ink/paper compatibility tests conducted on manufacturing equipment.
6. Develops performance characteristics of components, sub-assemblies or systems using experimental and analytical techniques.
7. Plans and conducts experiments. May operate complex equipment for measuring electrical, mechanical or physical properties.
8. Writes engineering progress and other technical reports.
9. Analyze and interpret test data, performs literature searches and participates in capital equipment proposals for purchase.
10. Provides technical assistance to Manufacturing, Quality Control, Product Engineering and other departments as requested or assigned.
11. Establishes an engineering project cost proposal for each major project assigned.
• B.S. or A.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Technology required
• 1-5 years’ experience in design and development of industrial equipment or related manufacturing processes
• Experience in a medical market preferred
Nissha Medical Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer; and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, NMT will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: