|Title:||Bi-Lingual (French Canadian) Customer Service Rep|
Essential Job Functions include:
1. Answer inbound telephone calls and inquiries from existing customers and prospects.
2. Process all orders/Um’s/Expedites.
3. Up sell and cross sell to our Canadian customers offering alternative solutions and providing complete customer satisfaction.
4. Proactively review backorder reports on Canadian customer orders as assigned by Team Leader.
5. Make outbound calls to existing Canadian customers in addition to prospecting for new potential customers.
6. Produce customer freight quotes working in conjunction with Logistic personnel.
7. Provide post-shipment follow-up to ensure personalized customer service.
8. Support all quality improvement programs.
9. Control and maintain stock and custom products as per customer commitments/contracts, and inventory guarantees.
10. Work hand in hand with the International Customer Service Representative to achieve monthly, quarterly shipment goals.
11.Support and be responsible for other duties and projects as assigned.
• Four-year degree desirable; 2-year degree required
• Fluent in second language – French (verbal and written), preferably French Canadian language
• Preferred 2 years customer service or sales experience
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Strong command of the French language
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to function positively/accurately under pressure
• Ability to organize and handle multiple assignments simultaneously/High Volume
• Ability to objectively evaluate/analyze complex customer-related problems
• Ability to work independently/Self-starter
• Ability to deal effectively with others
• High energy level
• Must portray a positive, professional image, and attitude
• Ability to accept criticism and use it for constructive means
• Computer literacy required on standard business software
• Ability to work flexible hours
Nissha Medical Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer; and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, NMT will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: