|Title:||Senior Program Manager|
Key responsibilities include:
• Directs and manages projects and product development from start to finish.
• Facilitates product development teams and establishes project plans. Reviews time frames, costs, and procedures for accomplishing every phase of awarded projects.
• Works with authorized management representative to complete legal agreements as required for awarded projects.
• Procures product specifications from customer; communicates and transfers product specifications to the project/product development team.
• Manages cross-functional project teams during all phases of product development.
• Identifies and confers with project/product development team to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
• Directs the activities of project/product development team to review the function, performance, safety, statutory, critical to quality, and regulatory requirements of each project; works within QMS, FDA, and CE guidelines.
• Coordinates the activities of project/product development team members to ensure that the project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
• Conducts design reviews with customer and internal design teams.
• Supports cost estimating and quoting through development process.
• Confers with project/product development team on product design for manufacturability.
• Manages project deliverables and milestones.
• Identify critical to quality requirements with customer and development team.
• Meets financial objectives by reporting monthly and yearly forecast requirements.
• Troubleshoots new and existing product problems; recommends solutions.
• Trains new program managers when necessary/delegated by manager.
• Works with minimal supervision and effectively communicates program requirements to internal and external customers.
• Works in conjunction with Business Development and Sales to maintain existing customer relationships and develops new business opportunities.
• Regular attendance
• Abide by all safety and security rules set forth by the company and regulatory agencies.
Qualifications, Education, Experience:
• Five years of related experience in a Program/Project Manager position in a manufacturing environment required. Seven years preferred.
• A demonstrated past of successful project and/or program execution (engineering environment favored).
• Experience in the medical device manufacturing environment preferred.
• Three years of supervisory experience required. Five preferred.
• Proficient with project management software; MS Project preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
• Four year (B.S. or B.A) degree with Business Administration, Technical, or Engineering emphasis preferred.
• Certification in Program Management (PMO) desirable.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: