In this role, you will be responsible for Payroll Submittal, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, account reconciliation and other accounting duties, working in a highly confidential environment.
• Prepare and review payroll in ADP and maintain employee changes as they occur.
• Calculate and process monthly payroll & PTO Accruals.
• Process Accounts Payable invoices and pay suppliers, provide input to weekly cash forecast.
• Respond to inquiries regarding Accounts Receivable by researching issues, determining cause, and completing to resolution.
• Close daily sales order function, prepare and distribute invoices.
• Provide sales support by responding to customer inquiries on invoices.
• Monitor A/R aging report and contact customers for past due amounts.
• Post payments received and balance daily deposits.
• Prepare multiple reconciliations and enter journal entries in ERP system as required.
• Complete month-end close activities per the monthly checklist for assigned job functions.
• Maintain JSOX compliance documents for the department, per Nissha’s requirements.
• Adhere to corporate reporting timelines.
• Prepare support documents as required for audit.
• Various other clerical duties as needed.
• Regular attendance
• Abide by all safety and security rules set forth by the company and regulatory agencies.
• Two to five years accounting experience required.
• Knowledge of accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger
• Strong mathematical skills
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office and ERP systems.
• Excellent communication skills
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Accounting Degree preferred (3-5 years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Ability to work independently with self-motivation and as part of a team.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet strict reporting deadlines.
• High level of accuracy and accountability for performance.
• Discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality of employee information
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to successfully communicate with all levels of employees, managers and vendors
• Be part of team with the desire to do what it takes to be successful as part of a growing, dynamic company.
Nissha Medical Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer; and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, NMT will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.