In this role, you will be responsible for Payroll Submittal, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, account reconciliation and other accounting duties, working in a highly confidential environment.
• Prepare and review payroll in ADP and maintain employee changes as they occur.
• Calculate and process monthly payroll & PTO Accruals.
• Process Accounts Payable invoices and pay suppliers, provide input to weekly cash forecast.
• Respond to inquiries regarding Accounts Receivable by researching issues, determining cause, and completing to resolution.
• Close daily sales order function, prepare and distribute invoices.
• Provide sales support by responding to customer inquiries on invoices.
• Monitor A/R aging report and contact customers for past due amounts.
• Post payments received and balance daily deposits.
• Prepare multiple reconciliations and enter journal entries in ERP system as required.
• Complete month-end close activities per the monthly checklist for assigned job functions.
• Maintain JSOX compliance documents for the department, per Nissha’s requirements.
• Adhere to corporate reporting timelines.
• Prepare support documents as required for audit.
• Various other clerical duties as needed.
• Regular attendance
• Abide by all safety and security rules set forth by the company and regulatory agencies.
• Two to five years accounting experience required.
• Knowledge of accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger
• Strong mathematical skills
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office and ERP systems.
• Excellent communication skills
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Accounting Degree preferred (3-5 years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Ability to work independently with self-motivation and as part of a team.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet strict reporting deadlines.
• High level of accuracy and accountability for performance.
• Discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality of employee information
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to successfully communicate with all levels of employees, managers and vendors
• Be part of team with the desire to do what it takes to be successful as part of a growing, dynamic company.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: