|Title:||Quality Control Technician|
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Perform Incoming Inspections: take measurements, perform tests & record data.
- Work closely with Program Management to create Incoming Inspection Sheets for new materials.
- Write Non-Conformances, CARs and Preventative Actions.
- Perform tests on product as required.
- Perform First Part Checks, oversee Travelers, and ensure adherence to cGMP, FDA 21 CFR 820 and ISO 13485 standards.
- Maintain cleanliness of QC Lab/Testing area.
- Perform cleanliness inspection
- Conduct training, such as New Employee Orientation, Traveler training, etc.
- Regular attendance.
- Abide by all safety and security rules set forth by the company and regulatory agencies.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- One year in a production environment preferred
- Previous Quality Control experience desired
- Knowledge of Biomedical Innovations’ production processes and how the materials are used in production
- Demonstrated understanding of cGMP and the importance of adherence to government and ISO requirements
- Mid-level computer skills required: Word, Excel, and ISOXpress
- Must have strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to take accurate measurements and record data accurately
- Comfortable and skilled at operating tools and equipment
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Ability to maintain accuracy while under time constraints
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with all departments
- The successful candidate will demonstrate accountability, dependability, and excellent teamwork skills
Great benefits offered including medical, dental, 401K, education assistance, and more!
Biomedical Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer; and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, Biomedical Innovations will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please call Biomedical Innovations at (208) 263-5071.