|Title:||Data Warehouse/BI Developer|
- Make recommendations about data collection methods, metrics definition, and analytical evaluation methods, in collaboration with internal and external partners.
- Implement and maintain complex queries, stored procedures, and databases.
- Develops and designs database models/enhancements as well as ETL/ELT procedures to integrate needed data into existing dimensional data warehouse.
- Builds, deploys, schedules, and monitors SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages.
- Create and evaluate data needs of assigned projects and ensure the data integrity.
- Assist in defining and validating processes for data cleansing, integration, and transformation.
- Serve as technical expert responsible for the architecture, design and implementation of BI/DW solutions, with accurate and complete information delivery to business users using systematic, maintainable and automated procedures.
- Lead and participate in design review sessions, testing and post-deployment activities including data accuracy validations.
- Manage successful delivery of BI projects and mentor and coach staff on DW/BI best practices.
- Manage day-to-day production operations; Ensure timely completion of enhancements, support requests and break-fixes.
- Estimate and plan DW/BI projects, creating a detailed work plan, based on a variety of inputs (details from technical assessment, scope/assumptions in statement of work, consultation from technical team, etc.)
- Develop, coordinate, and implement plans to test business and functional processes for all system developments and conduct quality assurance testing, Coordinate with both onsite, offsite project teams; Facilitate both internal and business meetings.
- Build end to end data flows from sources to fully curated and enhanced data sets. This can include the effort to locate and analyze source data, create data flows to extract, profile, and store ingested data, define and build data cleansing and imputation, map to a common data model, transform to satisfy business rules and statistical computations, and validate data content.
- Minimum 6 years of proven experience in data warehousing and business intelligence
- Hands on experience on at least 4-5 projects with end-to-end implementation of BI reports, preferably using a Tier-1 solution such as Tableau.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/Computer Science or technology/engineering related field.
- Minimum 4 years practical, hands-on experience with two or more of the following areas of DW/BI: Reporting (Tableau, Oracle OTBI), ETL (Informatica), Data Analysis (SQL Knowledge), Data Modeling/Architecture, Development/Architecture, Information Delivery/Architecture, DW/BI Quality Assurance, Master Data Management, DW/BI Solution Architecture, DW/BI Physical Infrastructure
- Experience in handling challenges in designing mobile dashboards using tableau DSD, tableau integration in web applications using JS API
Great benefits offered including medical, dental, 401K, education assistance, and more!
Nissha Medical Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer; and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, Nissha Medical Technologies will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please call Graphic Controls at (716) 847-7592.