|Title:||Sales Manager/Inside Sales|
Conduct outbound sales through the use of the phone, internet, email and additional internal tools to grow and manage the business within own territory to deliver maximised revenue and profitability growth. Management of and daily support for the Vermed/GCDR inside sales team.
- Achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales expectations.
- Take full responsibility for management of territory, including: growing sales and profits, gaining business in new accounts, relationship building with account stakeholders and Key Decision Makers, sales negotiations, territory gain & loss analysis and developing plans to address any losses.
- Manage, support and coach Inside Sales Representatives to ensure successful growth in sales value and profit within the team.
- Manage administrative responsibilities such as sales quoting, pricing communication and contracts for territory in agreement with Line Manager.
- To sell the Vermed/GCDR product range, including new product launches, in line with current sales strategies to deliver successful growth and development of accounts.
- Identify emerging needs and opportunities in the marketplace through customer contact, market research, generating and following-up on leads and proactively develop and provide solutions to internal and external barriers encountered in territory.
- Daily complete all required input into CRM, pipelines and other business systems.
- Prepare and implement business plan and business reviews for territory in line with business expectations and business changes. Present plan and regional performance to stakeholders when requested.
- Maintain high levels of communication with the full team, e.g. sharing skills, knowledge and experiences, gathered competitor information as well as communicating specific customer requirements, concerns and changes to sales demand.
- Limited amount of travel may be necessary.
The above list of duties and responsibilities are not exhaustive and is subject to change. The job holder may be required to undertake other duties within the overall scope and grading of the role as necessary to meet business demands.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Fluent English written and spoken language, additional languages are a benefit.
- Experience of managing a team constructively and at least 1 year sales experience.
- Experience and proven ability and to achieve and exceed sales budgets/targets.
- Proven research, business analysis and judgement skills, with the ability to proactively manage business to meet company objectives.
- Have high standards of product knowledge, advanced selling and strong negotiation skills or motivated and quick learner.
- Ability to work in a constructive, positive manner with others in a team environment and to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Proven ability to appropriately and effectively communicate with, and present information to, internal and external customers in a variety of situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent IT literacy and business computer skills.
- GCSE equivalent degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred (in related field).
- Experience of Hospital / Medical / Industrial / Purchasing Group sales is a bonus.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Have a strong drive, passion and determination for achieving successful results.
- Be entrepreneurial and possess a pro-active and problem-solving philosophy.
- Have the ability to be self-sufficient and self-motivate in a fast pace environment.
- Enjoy working in a team.
- Be keen and interested in learning about new products and therapy areas.
For consideration, please contact UKjobs@NisshaMedical.com.