Mold Operator I- 2nd Shift
|Title:||Mold Operator I- 2nd Shift|
|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
The Mold Operator I will be responsible for setting up Auto Injectors, general maintenance and operation of Auto Injection Machines, inspection of molded parts and assemblies, and other duties as assigned.
This is a 2nd Shift position. Work hours will be Monday through Thursday from 4:15pm-2:45am.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
- Follows all employee guidelines and Quality Systems Regulations (QSR’s) as defined by Biomed’s practices, policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) to insure that customer requirements and FDA (or equivalent) regulations are met.
- Demonstrates knowledge and acts in accordance with Biomed’s Employee Guidelines and applicable quality standards as outlined in Biomed’s Quality Manual.
- Thoroughly reads and follows all job sheets, production drawings, MAI’s and R&D sample assemblies.
- Sets up equipment to perform assigned jobs as required by Manufacturing Assembly Instructions.
- Performs on-line inspection and testing to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- Performs daily maintenance on equipment and molding tools as instructed by the molding supervisor or designee.
- Ensures proper placement of parts in molds.
- Performs trouble shooting and recommends solutions to simple problems such as short shots, blow outs, flash, etc.
- Responsible for the quality of the product produced
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Past experience with injection molding and/or operating manufacturing machines in preferred.
Skills / Abilities:
- Must possess the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions such as Manufacturing Assembly Instructions, Quality Standards and Standard Operating Procedures.
- The ability to perform simple writing tasks such as recording log entries, lot numbers and dates.
- The ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Great benefits offered including medical, dental, 401K and more!
Biomedical Innovations, a Nissha company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer; and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, Biomedical Innovations will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please call Biomedical Innovations at (719) 591-5300.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications