- Review, plan, and prepare production requirements in order to meet daily scheduling requirements while maximizing manufacturing efficiency.
- Control and justify lot sizes and manage inventories.
- Prepare for and conduct weekly capacity meetings with production in order to determine resources required to maintain valid production dates.
- Provide a component availability check list prior to releasing orders to the shop floor and perform follow-up on all raw material shortages.
- Communicate effectively with Sales and Marketing to understand market trends and product life cycles to better anticipate volume swings.
- Provide a reliable forecast with updates as data changes.
- Dispatch factory orders to the production floor.
- Coordinate customer expedite requests with various functional departments.
- Purchase, and expedite materials as needed, Maintain appropriate stocking levels for raw materials and finished goods.
- Coordinate vendor issues related to nonconforming materials, price increases and delivery concerns.
- Bachelor's or Associates Degree in Business or Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years planning and scheduling experience
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Principles.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills; sense of urgency.
- MS Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Must have full understanding of the Purchasing/Planning/Scheduling Module of all applicable MRP systems.
Great benefits offered including medical, dental , 401K, education assistance, and more!
Graphic Controls, a Nissha company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer; and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, Graphic Controls will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please call Graphic Controls at (716) 847-7592.